Hubspot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing Report reveals that blogging can be a benefit to companies. A blog can increase a company’s visibility in market, promote products, generate leads, and establish industry expertise. Customers can also interact with brands through blogs. Social media and SEO are important avenues for lead generation. Here are some statistics from the report about the state of inbound market.
- According to a survey, 62 percent will blog in 2013.
- 82% of marketers who blog every day have a customer, compared to 57% of marketers who blog only monthly.
- 79% of companies that have a blog report positive results inbound marketing this past year.
- Last year, 43 percent of marketers found a new customer through company blogs.
SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA
- 15% of marketers believe that SEO results in higher sales conversions than average.
- 21 percent of marketers say that social media has become more important for their company in the last six months.
- SEO and social media combined accounted for 23 percent of all inbound budget allocations 2013; SEO is a top source of lead generation with 25 percent finding that it has a lower cost per lead.
- In 2013, 52 percent of all marketers generated a Facebook lead.
- In 2013, 43 percent of marketers generated customers from LinkedIn.
- 36% of marketers discovered a new customer through Twitter in the last year.
- Google+ was used by 15% of marketers to source customers this year. Pinterest was used by 9 percent of marketers to source customers in 2013.
See our products:
- Magento 2 point of sale
- Shopify pos integration
- Bigcommerce pos app
- Woocommerce POS
- Netsuite POS
- Commercetools POS
- 60% of companies have inbound marketing as part of their overall strategy.
- Inbound marketing was implemented by 65 percent of B2B businesses in 2013, and 46 percent of B2C firms reported doing so in 2013.
- 41% of marketers believe that inbound marketing has produced measurable ROI for them in 2013.
- 41% of CMOs/CEOs reported that inbound generated the positive ROI desired last year.
The report concludes that inbound marketing strategies are increasingly being recognized by B2B businesses. HubSpot’s Fifth Annual State of Inbound Marketing Report examined data from over 3,300 participants from 128 countries. This included CEOs, marketers, and agencies.
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
►►► See our products: Magento Point of sale, Shopify Point of sale, BigCommerce Point of sale , Woocommerce point of sale, Multi source inventory management, Commercetools POS, Magento 2 POS, Netsuite point of sale and START A FREE TRIAL NOW !