Facebook Pixel: How to Make Better Facebook Ads For More Conversions
Facebook advertising can be confusing if you are like me.
Its features make it an extremely powerful advertising platform. However, they can also be complex. Pixels were one of my frustrations.
Most advertising platforms use pixel technology. These cookies are used to track visitors to your website and allow you to advertise to them later. This is sequential targeting. The Facebook Pixel can be used to track past visitors’ behavior and to advertise to them again.
This walkthrough will explain what the Facebook Pixel is and how to create one. It also explains how to use it to increase conversions and improve ROI for your ads.
What is the Facebook Pixel?
The Facebook Pixel allows you to monitor the actions of your visitors on your website and measure how effective your Facebook ads are.
The Facebook Pixel is a code piece that tracks events:
- Page views
- Add to cart
- Scroll down
- Time on the page
Facebook Pixel allows you to optimize your ads and ensure they reach the right audience. The pixel can also be used to enhance your Facebook Retargeting. This allows you to remarket to people who have visited your site or performed a desired action.
The Facebook Pixel allows you to better understand your ads’ impact by learning what people do with them after they have been seen. This allows you to reach people who are more likely take action such as purchasing a product.
What is the Facebook Pixel?
Facebook had a custom audience pixels to retarget website visitors, and conversion pixels to track website conversions like sales. Each advertising account could only have one custom audience pixel. However, you could create multiple conversion pixels for each website you wanted to track conversions.
While Facebook pixels can be confusing at times, they make advertising on Facebook more effective. They not only tell you who your ads are being targeted, but they also give you an insight into how your Facebook advertisements perform. These tools can be used to improve the effectiveness of your advertising messages, resulting in a higher return on your advertising dollars.
Facebook simplified the process in 2015 by creating a single Facebook Pixel that could replace all the older ones. This makes it the only tracking device you need. In 2017, the Facebook Pixel was updated to make advertising easier and more efficient. This added more tracking such as button click activity, page metadata, and other information.
Six steps are required to make the Facebook Pixel work:
- Install the pixelAll things start with adding a small piece of tracking code to your site.
- Gather insights.You will start to receive insights about your site visitors such as their origin, device, and other demographic information.
- Examine your behavior.You can see how visitors interact with your site, whether they visit a product page or add something to their shopping cart.
- Create audiences.To create pixel events, you can use the data from pixel.Facebook Custom AudiencesAdvertisements that target specific audiences and lookalikes.
- Optimize biddingTo spend your budget efficiently, take advantage of the lowest-cost bid strategy.
- Analyze the events.To determine the best Facebook advertising strategy for your company, you must evaluate conversion events.
Don’t be overwhelmed by all the talk about Facebook pixels and conversion tracking.
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
►►► See our products: Magento Point of sale, Shopify Point of sale, BigCommerce Point of sale , Woocommerce point of sale, Multi source inventory management, Commercetools POS, Magento 2 POS, Netsuite point of sale and START A FREE TRIAL NOW !